Payment Requiring Review
We are so sorry, sometimes our fraud system steps in and requires us to manually approve your purchase.
This rarely happens but most often occurs on accounts which are new (though it may also happen for older accounts, particularly if payment details change), it is nothing to worry about and we are very sorry about the delay.
99% of our orders are delivered instantly, we are sorry you have had this problem.
Why does it happen?
Manual Authorisations can happen for variety of reasons and normally occur if you are using a VPN, proxy or TOR network; have multiple accounts with Bundlestars, have discrepancies in your payment methods or use a card for which CVV number confirmation isn't available;
- Ensure you are not using a Private VPN server, proxy server or the TOR network which will all hide your true location. Disable any plug-ins within your browser which may be offering privacy.
- Ensure you are not ordering too many keys outside of our normal ordering policy. Our keys are for home users requiring keys for their family and friends.
- Ensure you don't have more than a normal number of user accounts from a single IP address
What happens to my order?
The Manual Authorisation order will result in one of the following:
- Your order will be delivered. You have already paid so you will have only been charged the price at the time you placed the order - even if it has since changed or the offer has expired.
We will email you when your order is delivered and the related key(s) are available for you to reveal.
- The order will be require more information from you. As part of our manual authorization process we may contact you via email (either to your account email address or, if appropriate, your PayPal account email address) asking for more information to help us complete the authorization process - please check those mailboxes for messages and reply with the requested information ASAP to speed the process.
This additional information will help us decide whether to complete the order or refund the order.
- The payment will be refunded and order cancelled without contacting you for additional information.
How long does it take?
Manual Authorisations may result in a delay of up to one (UK) working day, however the process is normally completed within 2 hours, sometimes within 5 or 10 minutes.
I've waited too long?
If you have waited for more than a few days or if you are need your keys more quickly then please contact us by creating a support ticket (Click here to create a support ticket).